On the Hill: Video conditions report from Beaver Creek
December 18, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily iON camera conditions report while snowboarding down Bitterfoot in Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ new snow, 0″ in last week
Weather: Very sunny, beautiful day
Liftline status: Nothing
Recommended Stories For You
Run of the day: Bitterfoot was groomed and partially in the sun
Breakdown: With no new snow in the past couple of days, it is definitely a groomer day.
Snowcast: The National Weather service is reporting there’s a chance 20-40 percent chance of snow for tonight, extending until Saturday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- O. J. Simpson spotted in Vail, posing for selfies
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85