On the Hill: Video conditions report from Beaver Creek
December 18, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart delivers his daily iON camera conditions report while snowboarding down Bitterfoot in Beaver Creek.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ new snow, 0″ in last week
Weather: Very sunny, beautiful day
Liftline status: Nothing
Recommended Stories For You
Run of the day: Bitterfoot was groomed and partially in the sun
Breakdown: With no new snow in the past couple of days, it is definitely a groomer day.
Snowcast: The National Weather service is reporting there’s a chance 20-40 percent chance of snow for tonight, extending until Saturday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019