On the Hill: Visit Ted Ligety’s training ground on Vail Mountain
February 19, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding through Ski and Snowboard Club Vail’s world-renowned trailing facility on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow overnight, 4 inches in last week
Weather: Cloudy, windy and a little snowy
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Not bad at all
Breakdown: Conditions are pretty standard at Vail, which is an exciting place to be during the Olympic ski races. At some point, most of the top racers in the field have spent time training at the Golden Peak training facility on Vail Mountain.
Snowcast: Colorado forecasters are saying Thursday should be a powder day.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards