On the Hill: Warm and chunky at Beaver Creek
February 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Rush at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 0″ in last 48 hours and 9″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy and warm
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: t’s another warm day at the Beav’. The groomers are running great, and even though the snow is chunky, it doesn’t slow you down. Rose Bowl was closed again Sunday morning because of problems with the lift.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of rain and snow Sunday, with another chance of snow starting Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days