On the Hill: Warm and chunky at Beaver Creek
February 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Gold Rush at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ in last 24 hours, 0″ in last 48 hours and 9″ in last week.
Weather: Mostly cloudy and warm
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: t’s another warm day at the Beav’. The groomers are running great, and even though the snow is chunky, it doesn’t slow you down. Rose Bowl was closed again Sunday morning because of problems with the lift.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts a chance of rain and snow Sunday, with another chance of snow starting Wednesday.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect