On the Hill: Warm temps at Beaver Creek
February 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding through Ripperoo’s Retreat at Beaver Creek.
Ross Leonhart uses a GoPro Hero2 action camera. Send comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ overnight, 0″ in last 24 hours, 1″ in last 48 hours and 11″ in last week
Weather: Mostly cloudy, a little windy and warm temperatures
Liftline status: Getting busy
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: Despite no sun and mostly clouds, visibility is great. The wind had blown debris across some of the runs, but the snow is running great despite the warm temperatures.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service forecasts warmer temperatures the next couple of days, with a slight chance of snow this weekend.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy, Eagle Valley High School go 1-2 at state mountain biking championships
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video