On the Hill: Wet and wild at A-Basin
June 13, 2014
Today’s activity: Snowboarding/pond skimming at Arapahoe Basin
Report: A-Basin received more than 440 inches of snow this winter, although most of it is melted. Conditions are still fun with two lifts running. A-Basin is set to stay open on weekends (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays) through Sunday, June 22.
Today’s weather: Mostly sunny, with a high near 48 on Monday, June 9, with a chance of thunderstorms the rest of the week at A-Basin. — National Weather Service
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019