On the Hill: Wet powder day at Vail
February 14, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding down The Pumphouse at Vail.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 2 inches new snow as of 5 a.m.
Vail Daily field report: It felt like 4-5 inches of wet snow
Recommended Stories For You
Weather: Snowing, cold and cloudy
Liftline status: Not bad at all
Breakdown: It’s snowing at Vail again – a warm, slushy layer of snow that’s really fun to cruise atop.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says the snow may continue through Sunday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest