On the Hill: WFO now a marked run
December 2, 2014
VIDEO: As surprise snowflakes fall on Vail Monday afternoon, Vail Daily reporter John LaConte hits the cliffs in the newly marked run “WFO” on Vail Mountain during a weather and conditions update.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
VAIL OFFICIAL REPORT: 1″ new snow in last 24 hours as of 5 a.m.
VAIL DAILY FIELD REPORT: It felt like we had an inch, and more was falling on top of that Monday afternoon
Recommended Stories For You
CONDITIONS: Partly cloudy with some snowflakes
SNOWCAST: There’s a chance of more snow for Wednesday and Thursday, reports the National Weather Service.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Mikaela Shiffrin dominates World Cup giant slalom in Italy for 10th win of season
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Chris Anthony: The underwater search for a missing piece of 10th Mountain history
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world