On the Hill: Where on Vail Mountain is this bathroom?
February 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding past a number of restrooms on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow overnight, 19 inches in last week
Weather: Warm and very cloudy
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Not as bad as expected for a holiday weekend.
Breakdown: With I-70 closed at Vail Pass last night, reports from motorists there were it was taking 6-plus hours from Denver. This could account for the relatively small crowds we’re seeing on this holiday-weekend Saturday. Pass restrictions are in effect as well, but that doesn’t seem to any effect on crowd numbers these days.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says the snow may continue through Sunday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed