On the Hill: Where on Vail Mountain is this bathroom?
February 16, 2014
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter John LaConte delivers his daily GoPro conditions report while snowboarding past a number of restrooms on Vail Mountain.
On the Hill is shot with a GoScope Extreme 2X Telescoping pole mount, get 30% off your order at Go-Scope.com by using the following promo code: goscopevaildaily
Vail official report: 0 inches new snow overnight, 19 inches in last week
Weather: Warm and very cloudy
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: Not as bad as expected for a holiday weekend.
Breakdown: With I-70 closed at Vail Pass last night, reports from motorists there were it was taking 6-plus hours from Denver. This could account for the relatively small crowds we’re seeing on this holiday-weekend Saturday. Pass restrictions are in effect as well, but that doesn’t seem to any effect on crowd numbers these days.
Snowcast: The National Weather Service says the snow may continue through Sunday
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days