VIDEO: 11 inches in 2 days at Vail
February 16, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte reports from Dragon’s Teeth in China Bowl on Vail Mountain, which has reported 11 inches of fresh snow in the last 48 hours as of 5 a.m. Tuesday.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte is riding a snowboard from Minturn-based Weston Backcountry in today’s video.
LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, get 20% off yours at Go-Scope.com by using promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Woman falls through ice in Edwards attempting to rescue dog from pond
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Head ski equipment company leading the way for lighter, performance-based boots