VIDEO: 11 inches in 2 days at Vail
February 16, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte reports from Dragon’s Teeth in China Bowl on Vail Mountain, which has reported 11 inches of fresh snow in the last 48 hours as of 5 a.m. Tuesday.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte is riding a snowboard from Minturn-based Weston Backcountry in today’s video.
LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, get 20% off yours at Go-Scope.com by using promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard