VIDEO: 18 inches in 24 hours at Beaver Creek; Grouse opening delayed
December 17, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek, where 15 inches of snow fell overnight. With all of the snow, crews had to work to open Larkspur open, including performing avalanche control, and Grouse Mountain’s opening appears to be pushed back.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard