VIDEO: 18 inches in 24 hours at Beaver Creek; Grouse opening delayed
December 17, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek, where 15 inches of snow fell overnight. With all of the snow, crews had to work to open Larkspur open, including performing avalanche control, and Grouse Mountain’s opening appears to be pushed back.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85
- Vail Resorts shakeup: Beth Howard to replace Doug Lovell as Vail Mountain COO
- Arapahoe Basin cuts ties with Vail Resorts, unlikely to join Ikon Pass
- Skier killed in avalanche near Telluride