VIDEO: 18 inches in 24 hours at Beaver Creek; Grouse opening delayed
December 17, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek, where 15 inches of snow fell overnight. With all of the snow, crews had to work to open Larkspur open, including performing avalanche control, and Grouse Mountain’s opening appears to be pushed back.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019