VIDEO: Art of carving on display at Vail
January 19, 2017
VIDEO: In the Thursday, Jan. 19 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent John LaConte is joined by Vail local Andrew Wight who shows viewers how the blue skies and freshly groomed snow have created perfect conditions for snowboarders to practice carving.
John LaConte is riding a Weston Backwoods snowboard in today’s episode of On the Hill
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019