VIDEO: Blizzard not letting up at Vail
February 2, 2016
VIDEO: During heavy powder conditions, Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte reports from Siberia Bowl on Vail Mountain which has seen a foot and a half of new snow in the last 36 hours.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte is riding a snowboard from Weston Backcountry in today’s episode of On the Hill.
LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, get 20% off yours at Go-Scope.com by using promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife