VIDEO: Bluebird powder day at Vail
January 22, 2018
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte enjoys a bluebird powder day while delivering his daily video conditions report from the run called Dragon’s Teeth on Vail Mountain, which recorded 8 inches of new snow between 5 a.m. Sunday and 5 a.m. Monday.
In today’s video John LaConte is riding a Logger from Minturn splitboard / snowboard company Weston Snowboards.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- With gold and silver, Mikaela Shiffrin savors the ‘incredibly sweet’ moment
- Alterra reveals Ikon Pass pricing; Aspen-Snowmass role includes 7 days combined
- History of Avon, Part 1: Town of Avon celebrating 40th birthday on Saturday, Feb. 24
- It’s a family matter: Gisin wins gold in combi; Shiffrin second