VIDEO: Bluebird powder day at Vail
January 22, 2018
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte enjoys a bluebird powder day while delivering his daily video conditions report from the run called Dragon’s Teeth on Vail Mountain, which recorded 8 inches of new snow between 5 a.m. Sunday and 5 a.m. Monday.
In today’s video John LaConte is riding a Logger from Minturn splitboard / snowboard company Weston Snowboards.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)