VIDEO: Bluebird powder day at Vail
January 22, 2018
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte enjoys a bluebird powder day while delivering his daily video conditions report from the run called Dragon’s Teeth on Vail Mountain, which recorded 8 inches of new snow between 5 a.m. Sunday and 5 a.m. Monday.
In today’s video John LaConte is riding a Logger from Minturn splitboard / snowboard company Weston Snowboards.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Bomb threat emails, allegedly from Russian spammers, cause scares nationwide
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)