VIDEO: Bluebird powder day at Vail
January 22, 2018
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte enjoys a bluebird powder day while delivering his daily video conditions report from the run called Dragon’s Teeth on Vail Mountain, which recorded 8 inches of new snow between 5 a.m. Sunday and 5 a.m. Monday.
In today’s video John LaConte is riding a Logger from Minturn splitboard / snowboard company Weston Snowboards.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- Rash of high-end bike thefts in Summit County might be connected to similar crimes in Vail, Avon
- Gypsum council to consider smaller home, 55-plus community project at meeting Aug. 14
- With 1,080 children competing, 2018 Kids Adventure Games was the biggest yet