VIDEO: Born to be Free at Vail
February 12, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from Born Free at Vail Mountain on a warm, sunny Friday in February. Conditions are still great in the morning, but the warmer temperatures could melt some of the snow.
Vail Daily reporter Ross Leonhart is filming with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area