VIDEO: China, Teacup Bowls closed, but lots of snow elsewhere
December 11, 2016
VIDEO: On the Sunday, Dec. 11 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily snow correspondent John LaConte reports from the Boomer run near Two Elk restaurant on Vail Mountain, which reported 3 inches of new snow overnight and left the massive China and Teacup Bowls closed for the day.
John LaConte is riding a Weston Japow swallow-tale snowboard in today’s episode of On the Hill.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape