VIDEO: China, Teacup Bowls closed, but lots of snow elsewhere
December 11, 2016
VIDEO: On the Sunday, Dec. 11 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily snow correspondent John LaConte reports from the Boomer run near Two Elk restaurant on Vail Mountain, which reported 3 inches of new snow overnight and left the massive China and Teacup Bowls closed for the day.
John LaConte is riding a Weston Japow swallow-tale snowboard in today’s episode of On the Hill.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)