VIDEO: Cloudy skies, light snow falling at Beaver Creek
February 2, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports on Thursday, Feb. 2, from Ripsaw in Rose Bowl at Beaver Creek. After freezing temperatures last week and warm temperatures to start this week, today’s conditions are somewhere inbetween.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon