VIDEO: Coming up for air at Beaver Creek; Grouse, Royal Elk Glade riding real nice
January 12, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports on Thursday, Jan. 12, from Grouse Mountain and Royal Elk Glade at Beaver Creek, where nearly 3 feet of snow has fallen in the past week.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon