VIDEO: Coming up for air at Beaver Creek; Grouse, Royal Elk Glade riding real nice
January 12, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports on Thursday, Jan. 12, from Grouse Mountain and Royal Elk Glade at Beaver Creek, where nearly 3 feet of snow has fallen in the past week.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Actress Gwyneth Paltrow facing lawsuit after Utah skiing accident
- Thieves who ripped off $9,000 in tools busted for trying to resell them
- Actress Rebel Wilson medically rescued from Aspen slopes citing the ‘vibe’