VIDEO: Enjoying the scraps from Thursday’s big storm 2 days later at Beaver Creek
January 7, 2017
VIDEO: In the Saturday, Jan. 7 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from some trees off of Centennial, where there’s plenty of powder left over from Thursday’s big dump. The cold temperatures have kept the snow soft.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife