VIDEO: Enjoying the scraps from Thursday’s big storm 2 days later at Beaver Creek
January 7, 2017
VIDEO: In the Saturday, Jan. 7 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from some trees off of Centennial, where there’s plenty of powder left over from Thursday’s big dump. The cold temperatures have kept the snow soft.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort