VIDEO: Feb. 7 storm snowboarding; snow accumulating in Vail Back Bowls
February 7, 2017
VIDEO: In the Tuesday, Feb. 7 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent John LaConte reports from Vail Mountain’s Back Bowls, where snow is starting to accumulate after a storm has pounded the high peaks of Vail all day.
John LaConte is riding a Weston Backwoods snowboard in today’s episode of On the Hill
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Some Vail Valley residents felt small earthquakes that hit Glenwood Springs