VIDEO: First tracks at Beaver Creek on New Year’s Eve
December 31, 2016
VIDEO: In the Saturday, Dec. 31 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart prepares for 2017 by getting on the mountain an hour early on New Year’s Eve courtesy of the White Glove First Tracks program at Beaver Creek. For more information and to sign up for the White Glove First Tracks program, which is open to the public and runs about twice a week during peak periods, at http://www.beavercreek.com.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy, Eagle Valley High School go 1-2 at state mountain biking championships