VIDEO: First tracks at Beaver Creek on New Year’s Eve
December 31, 2016
VIDEO: In the Saturday, Dec. 31 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart prepares for 2017 by getting on the mountain an hour early on New Year’s Eve courtesy of the White Glove First Tracks program at Beaver Creek. For more information and to sign up for the White Glove First Tracks program, which is open to the public and runs about twice a week during peak periods, at http://www.beavercreek.com.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife