VIDEO: Grouse Mountain open at Beaver Creek; powder top to bottom
December 18, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from Grouse Mountain’s opening at Beaver Creek, where the powder hounds enjoyed another day of fresh snow after 20 inches of snow fell in the past 48 hours.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019