VIDEO: Grouse Mountain open at Beaver Creek; powder top to bottom
December 18, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from Grouse Mountain’s opening at Beaver Creek, where the powder hounds enjoyed another day of fresh snow after 20 inches of snow fell in the past 48 hours.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort