VIDEO: It’s Closing Day on Mt. Hood
September 4, 2017
VIDEO: Join Vail Daily On the Hill corespondent John LaConte as he ventures out to Mt. Hood, Oregon, where the Timberline Lodge is finally closing for the 2016-17 ski and snowboarding season. Timberline Lodge boasts the longest season in North America, turning the lifts for guests during all 12 months of the year.
LaConte is riding a Weston Backwoods snowboard in this episode of On the Hill.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed