VIDEO: Limited openings, lots of fun
December 12, 2016
VIDEO: On the Monday, Dec. 12 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily snow correspondent John LaConte reports from the WFO on Vail Mountain, which has yet to open China and Teacup Bowls after a heavy storm rolled through the area on Saturday.
John LaConte is riding a Weston Japow swallow-tale snowboard in today’s episode of On the Hill.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Woman falls through ice in Edwards attempting to rescue dog from pond
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Head ski equipment company leading the way for lighter, performance-based boots