VIDEO: Limited openings, lots of fun
December 12, 2016
VIDEO: On the Monday, Dec. 12 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily snow correspondent John LaConte reports from the WFO on Vail Mountain, which has yet to open China and Teacup Bowls after a heavy storm rolled through the area on Saturday.
John LaConte is riding a Weston Japow swallow-tale snowboard in today’s episode of On the Hill.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail