VIDEO: Nearly all of Vail now open
December 15, 2016
VIDEO: In the Thursday, Dec. 15 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily snow correspondent John LaConte reports from the untracked areas near Chair 26, which just opened for the 2016-17 season.
John LaConte is riding a Weston Japow swallow-tale snowboard in today’s episode of On the Hill.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019