VIDEO: Perfect snow for lift off
February 4, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte is joined by local shredder Quillan Hannibal for a fun and powdery run down Lover’s Leap in Blue Sky Basin.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte is riding a swallow tail snowboard from Weston Backcountry in today’s episode of On the Hill.
LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, get 20% off yours at Go-Scope.com by using promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon