VIDEO: Rare openings in Vail
February 8, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte reports from the Chair 5 Line on Vail Mountain, a rarely opened run underneath the High Noon Express in Sun Up Bowl.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte is riding a snowboard from Weston Backcountry in today’s episode of On the Hill.
LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, get 20% off yours at Go-Scope.com by using promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife