VIDEO: Rare openings in Vail
February 8, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte reports from the Chair 5 Line on Vail Mountain, a rarely opened run underneath the High Noon Express in Sun Up Bowl.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte is riding a snowboard from Weston Backcountry in today’s episode of On the Hill.
LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, get 20% off yours at Go-Scope.com by using promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect