VIDEO: Shiffrin, Ganong at Copper Mountain
November 22, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent Taylor Seaton reports from the Speed Center at Copper Mountain and catches up with pro ski racers Mikaela Shiffrin and Travis Ganong. The U.S. Ski Team has been training on a snow surface which was, at the time of the Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2016 recording, the only in North America and perhaps the world capable of providing dedicated downhill training for professional ski racers.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Some Vail Valley residents felt small earthquakes that hit Glenwood Springs