VIDEO: Snorkeling at Beaver Creek; snow keeps falling
January 5, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from Beaver Creek on the biggest powder day of the seasson (so far). The Beav’ has received 14 inches of snow since 5 a.m., and it’s still snowing.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack