VIDEO: Snorkeling at Beaver Creek; snow keeps falling
January 5, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from Beaver Creek on the biggest powder day of the seasson (so far). The Beav’ has received 14 inches of snow since 5 a.m., and it’s still snowing.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Letter: Let Vail Resorts worry about its own employees
- Crews clear rock slide blocking both lanes on I-70 near Dowd Junction
- Native son, local firefighter Eric Hill dies in CDOT accident
- Eagle County Schools names three superintendent finalists
- 70K in one day: How this snowboarder hit 70,000 vertical feet at Beaver Creek