VIDEO: Snow keeps falling in Vail
February 3, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte reports from the trees on the west side of Vail Mountain, which has recorded 31 inches of new snow in the last 7 days.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte is riding a swallow tail snowboard from Weston Backcountry in today’s episode of On the Hill.
LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, get 20% off yours at Go-Scope.com by using promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season