VIDEO: Snow keeps falling in Vail
February 3, 2016
VIDEO: Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte reports from the trees on the west side of Vail Mountain, which has recorded 31 inches of new snow in the last 7 days.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte is riding a swallow tail snowboard from Weston Backcountry in today’s episode of On the Hill.
LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, get 20% off yours at Go-Scope.com by using promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident