VIDEO: Snow returns to Vail Mountain
February 15, 2016
VIDEO: On a snowy President’s Day, Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte reports from Earl’s Bowl in Blue Sky Basin on Vail Mountain, which reported 6 inches of fresh snow at 5 a.m. this morning.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte is riding a snowboard from Minturn-based Weston Backcountry in today’s video.
LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, get 20% off yours at Go-Scope.com by using promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days