VIDEO: Snow returns to Vail Mountain
February 15, 2016
VIDEO: On a snowy President’s Day, Vail Daily On the Hill correspondent John LaConte reports from Earl’s Bowl in Blue Sky Basin on Vail Mountain, which reported 6 inches of fresh snow at 5 a.m. this morning.
Vail Daily reporter John LaConte is riding a snowboard from Minturn-based Weston Backcountry in today’s video.
LaConte uses a GoScope pole mount, get 20% off yours at Go-Scope.com by using promo code: vaildaily20
Trending In: On The Hill
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard