VIDEO: Spring conditions in February at Beaver Creek
February 18, 2017
VIDEO: In the Saturday, Feb. 18, edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from Yarrow off of Larkspur soon after the lifts start turning. The warm weather has the snow feeling soft underfoot with spring like conditions in February.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon