VIDEO: Sunny Super Bowl Sunday at Beaver Creek
February 5, 2017
VIDEO: Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports on Sunday, Feb. 5, from across Grouse Mountain, talking current conditions, future conditions and why the librarian slipped in the library.
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates