VIDEO: Venturing off the groomers and into Royal Elk Glade at Beaver Creek
January 1, 2017
VIDEO: In the Sunday, Jan. 1 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart goes off the groomers and into Royal Elk Glade on Grouse Mountain at Beaver Creek to start off 2017. Leonhart says he’s not returning to Royal Elk Glade until more snow falls, which is in the forecast, but there are fresh groomers to hit with 98 percent of terrain open at the Beav’.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape