VIDEO: What’s open at Beav’? Reporting from Larkspur on Christmas Eve
December 24, 2016
VIDEO: In the Saturday, Dec. 24 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from Larkspur at Beaver Creek, where about 85 percent of terrain is open with holiday crowds in town and snow in the forecast.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates