VIDEO: What’s open at Beav’? Reporting from Larkspur on Christmas Eve
December 24, 2016
VIDEO: In the Saturday, Dec. 24 edition of On the Hill, Vail Daily on snow correspondent Ross Leonhart reports from Larkspur at Beaver Creek, where about 85 percent of terrain is open with holiday crowds in town and snow in the forecast.
(If watching on a desk top, then click the “V” on the video to open in Vimeo and watch full screen.)
Ross Leonhart films with a GoPro Hero 4.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced