Partnership to host ‘Housing Happy Hours’
AVON — The Vail Valley Partnership is partnering with local businesses throughout the valley that recognize that affordable workforce housing is an important community issue and that support Ballot Issue 1A to host Housing Happy Hours. All events are free and open to the public.
The Housing Happy Hour schedule is:
• Tuesday, 7:30 to 9 a.m., Loaded Joe’s, Avon — free coffee and 40 percent off food for 1A supporters.
• Wednesday, 5:30 p.m., Minturn Saloon — free beer for the first 30, plus happy hour pricing: $2 Coors Light, Amstel Light, Heineken, as well as $4 craft beer pints, $4 house margaritas and $2.75 tacos.
• Oct. 12, 5:30 p.m.: Root & Flower, Vail — free beer or wine for first 20 people, as well as $5 beer or wine and $8 cocktails (pre-selected options) all day for 1A supporters.
• Oct. 19, 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.: Color Coffee Roasters, Eagle — free coffee for 1A supporters plus other special offers.
• Oct. 20, 8 — 9 a.m.: The Bookworm of Edwards — free coffee and 20 percent off breakfast for 1A supporters.
• Oct. 26, 5:30 p.m.: Bonfire Brewery, Eagle — free beer for first 35 1A supporters, and $3 beers until 7 p.m. for 1A supporters.
• Nov. 2, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.: Boxcar, Avon — Free drinks for first 20 1A supporters, and discounted happy hour drinks and appetizers until 6:30 p.m.
For more information, go to www.VoteYeson1A.com.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Are we seeing more bears because there are more bears on the valley floor, or because we’re all spending more time at home? It could be a bit of both.