Plumber hospitalized after Vail fire | VailDaily.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Plumber hospitalized after Vail fire

Vail Daily staff report
newsroom@vaildaily.com
Vail, CO Colorado

VAIL, Colorado – A plumber was taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in West Vail on Thursday.

The worker caused the fire as he was soldering pipes in the bathroom of a unit at the Marriott Streamside in West Vail, said Chief Mark Miller of the Vail Fire Department.

The plumber used three fire extinguishers to partially put out the fire, and Vail firefighters called to the scene finished dousing the blaze, Miller said.



There was a fair amount of damage to the bathroom, as well as some smoke damage to the attic and an adjacent unit, Miller said.


Support Local Journalism