One killed, three injured in Jeep rollover near Sweetwater Road
May 16, 2017
Colorado State Patrol reported a fatal Jeep rollover Monday afternoon north of Dotsero.
Information was sparse, but the wreck involved three people who were injured and a 50-year-old man who was killed. The rollover occurred on Garfield County Road 151, about 2 miles west of Sweetwater Road.
One person at the scene sustained only minor injuries, and two people were taken to a hospital, said Trooper Nate Reid. No information on their identities was immediately available.
Trending In: Regional
- The curious case of Capt. Craig Button. 20 years ago, Button crashed his A-10 into Gold Dust Peak. Two decades later, no one knows why
- Health insurance set to soar next year on Western Slope
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Former county employee faces felony embezzlement charges
- Colorado looking at average individual insurance rate increase of 27 percent
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect