One killed, three injured in Jeep rollover near Sweetwater Road
May 16, 2017
Colorado State Patrol reported a fatal Jeep rollover Monday afternoon north of Dotsero.
Information was sparse, but the wreck involved three people who were injured and a 50-year-old man who was killed. The rollover occurred on Garfield County Road 151, about 2 miles west of Sweetwater Road.
One person at the scene sustained only minor injuries, and two people were taken to a hospital, said Trooper Nate Reid. No information on their identities was immediately available.
Trending In: Regional
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant
- Vail Veterans Program helped save Charlie Linville, who became the first military amputee to summit Everest
- The curious case of Capt. Craig Button. 20 years ago, Button crashed his A-10 into Gold Dust Peak. Two decades later, no one knows why
- No health insurance cost relief seen in study
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Edwards murder suspects want separate trials, prosecutors want them tried together
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Mikaela Shiffrin opts out of downhill at Pyeongchang Olympics