One killed, three injured in Jeep rollover near Sweetwater Road
May 16, 2017
Colorado State Patrol reported a fatal Jeep rollover Monday afternoon north of Dotsero.
Information was sparse, but the wreck involved three people who were injured and a 50-year-old man who was killed. The rollover occurred on Garfield County Road 151, about 2 miles west of Sweetwater Road.
One person at the scene sustained only minor injuries, and two people were taken to a hospital, said Trooper Nate Reid. No information on their identities was immediately available.
Trending In: Regional
- The curious case of Capt. Craig Button. 20 years ago, Button crashed his A-10 into Gold Dust Peak. Two decades later, no one knows why
- Gypsum adds motocross track to its list of city parks
- Burns man shoots, kills masked assailant
- Colorado’s Constitutional conundrum: Gallagher vs. TABOR amendments, and what it means for us
- Colorado’s most expensive toll lane, the I-70 Mountain Express Lane, to open
- Brothers arrested in Garfield, Eagle drug trafficking ring
- Runoff has already peaked from Vail Valley-area rivers; there’s concern for summer
- In fight with rare cancer CIC-DUX4, Campbell Sullivan just wants to ski
- Vail Valley’s 2018 graduating seniors: a salute
- Minturn’s 5,000-gallon-a-day water loss in the Union Pacific mobile home park (letter)