One killed, three injured in Jeep rollover near Sweetwater Road
May 16, 2017
Colorado State Patrol reported a fatal Jeep rollover Monday afternoon north of Dotsero.
Information was sparse, but the wreck involved three people who were injured and a 50-year-old man who was killed. The rollover occurred on Garfield County Road 151, about 2 miles west of Sweetwater Road.
One person at the scene sustained only minor injuries, and two people were taken to a hospital, said Trooper Nate Reid. No information on their identities was immediately available.
Trending In: Regional
- Gypsum adds motocross track to its list of city parks
- The curious case of Capt. Craig Button. 20 years ago, Button crashed his A-10 into Gold Dust Peak. Two decades later, no one knows why
- Colorado’s most expensive toll lane, the I-70 Mountain Express Lane, to open
- David Walder, of Edwards, died Monday in Sweetwater Jeep rollover accident
- Former county employee faces felony embezzlement charges
- Silver Creek Fire near Kremmling grows to 3,198 acres; air quality advisory in effect for Eagle County
- Gypsum Town Council approves 591-unit Siena Lake proposal
- Vail businesses say they’re ready for Colorado Classic parking changes, crowds
- Cycling greats set to hit town of Vail’s streets
- Vail Valley’s most extravagant outdoor water users facing fines, disconnection