Senior calendar: Upcoming events for senior citizens, Jan. 9-15
January 8, 2018
Upcoming events for seniors
• Tuesday, Jan. 9: Eagle County Caregiver/Memory loss Support Group, 4:30 to 6 p.m., Eagle River Presbyterian Church in Avon. Call 970-328-8831 for more information.
• Wednesday, Jan. 10: Greeting Card Making Workshop, 2 to 4 p.m., Golden Eagle Senior Center. Make and take three cards; supplies are provided. Suggested $5 donation to help replenish supplies.
• Friday, Jan. 12: Book Lover's Coffee Klatch, 10:30 a.m., Golden Eagle Senior Center. Coffee, tea and goodies provided.
• Saturday, Jan. 13: Greeting Card Making Workshop, 2 to 4 p.m., Golden Eagle Senior Center. Make and take three cards; supplies are provided. Suggested $5 donation to help replenish supplies.
• Monday, Jan. 15: County offices will be closed in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Recommended Stories For You
• Monday, Jan. 15: Lunch and board games for all seniors, 11 a.m., Vail Mountain School. RSVP to 970-328-8831 by Wednesday, Jan. 10.
• Wednesdays: Medicare counseling, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Golden Eagle Senior Center. Call 970-328-8896 to sign up for a spot.
To learn more about ongoing activities for seniors, visit http://www.eaglecounty.us/publichealth/healthy_aging/overview.
• Golden Eagle Senior Center, 715 Broadway St., Eagle, 970-328-8896.
• Maloit Park Senior Wellness Center (Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy building), 1951 U.S. Highway 24, Minturn, 970-328-8831.