Senior survival tips – Brush Creek elementary students
Hey all you seniors out there! Getting into college might be tough, but it will be fun. Here are some tips from us:
1.-You should be nice and helpful.
2. To get good grades you must study and work hard, or you’ll never pass and get a job.-
3. -You can go to parties, but don’t stay out too late or you won’t get enough sleep.
4. -Another little tip is to possibly get a stress ball ” sometimes college might be stressful.
5. -Don’t waste all your money because you’re not exactly rich in college!
6. -Don’t do anything stupid!–
7. -You should take notes during class. (Don’t doodle, pay attention!)
8. -Be nice to your roommates.
9. -Do things ahead of time, just in case. ( Don’t wait until the last minute! )
10. -Try your hardest ” don’t slack off!
11. -Stock up on Ramen noodles. (It’s cheap, yummy and easy!)
12. -Don’t worry so much about your girlfriend/boyfriend.
13. -Don’t ditch class!
14. -Stay organized.
15. -Stay healthy.
16. -Be on time!
-Good luck everyone.
We love you and we will miss you.- Congratulations.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User