Small fire snuffed at Beav’s Park Hyatt | VailDaily.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Small fire snuffed at Beav’s Park Hyatt

Daily Staff Report
Vail, CO Colorado

BEAVER CREEK “A small fire broke out in a main electrical room around 10:30 a.m., Friday, at the Park Hyatt in beaver Creek.

The fire was contained the electrical room, said Deputy Chief John Willson of the Eagle River Fire Protection District.

Two people had to be rescued from a service elevator, Willson said.



“I am happy to report there were no injuries,” he said.

The hotel is open this afternoon.


Support Local Journalism