Some of last year’s Vail Resorts passes good for summer
May 31, 2011
VAIL, Colorado – With summer mountain operations beginning to heat up, Vail Resorts reminds guests that 2010-2011 winter passes that are not offered until the fall will remain valid this summer for scenic rides at Vail and Beaver Creek, including:
• Merchant passes.
• Eagle County School student and employee passes.
• Comp/trade passes.
• Vail Resorts volunteer passes.
• Lifetime passes.
Recommended Stories For You
• Club passes.
• Vail Resorts employee and employee dependent passes.
Regularly purchased 2010-2011 “premium” Vail Resorts pass products such as the Epic Pass and Colorado Pass (now the Epic Local Pass) must be renewed for the 2011-2012 season in order to access Vail and Beaver Creek this summer. Visit http://www.epicpass.com for details or to renew your pass for $49 down with the balance due in the fall.
Summer lift tickets and summer lift ticket packages are available at the Lionshead Ticket Office in Vail or the Summer Adventure Center at Beaver Creek.
Vail Mountain – Eagle Bahn Gondola
• June 3-19, Friday through Sunday only, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
• June 23-Sept. 5, Sunday through Wednesday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. and Thursday through Saturday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
• Sept. 9-25, Friday through Sunday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Beaver Creek – Centennial Express Lift
• June 4-5, 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
• June 11-Sept. 5, daily, 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
• Sept. 10-25, Saturday and Sunday only, 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
For more information, call the Vail Mountain Activities and Information Center at (970) SKI-VAIL (754-8245) or the Beaver Creek Information Center at (970) 754-4636.