Broncos reach terms with WR Demaryius Thomas
July 31, 2010
DENVER, Colorado – First-round draft pick Demaryius Thomas has agreed to terms with the Denver Broncos, avoiding a holdout on the eve of training camp.
Terms of the deal reached Saturday were not disclosed.
The Broncos chose the Georgia Tech wide receiver 22nd overall in the draft, three spots before quarterback Tim Tebow. Thomas was the last member of Denver’s draft class to sign.
Trending In: Sports
- Freud: Beaver Creek Birds of Prey saga vaults Hirscher to win? (column)
- Nothing finer: Battle Mountain cross-country’s Hardings head to North Carolina
- Freud: With 5 wins, does Shiffrin shoot for history? (column)
- Watch live: Dew Tour Day 2 — women’s ski superpipe & snowboard slopestyle, team snowboard
- Jake Pates, of Eagle, wins Dew Tour halfpipe competition
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Vail Valley businesses need lots of seasonal help: there are 1,600 job openings