Broncos reach terms with WR Demaryius Thomas
July 31, 2010
DENVER, Colorado – First-round draft pick Demaryius Thomas has agreed to terms with the Denver Broncos, avoiding a holdout on the eve of training camp.
Terms of the deal reached Saturday were not disclosed.
The Broncos chose the Georgia Tech wide receiver 22nd overall in the draft, three spots before quarterback Tim Tebow. Thomas was the last member of Denver’s draft class to sign.
Trending In: Sports
- Vail’s Lindsey Vonn says 2018-19 season will be her last
- Vail Valley preps: Huskies soccer clinches title in Glenwood Springs
- Vail Valley preps wrap for Tuesday, Oct. 16: Battle Mountain volleyball; Vail Mountain soccer and volleyball
- Vail Valley preps: Battle Mountain football squeaks by Steamboat Springs, 35-32
- Freud on the NFL: Broncos sinking like a stone
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed