Eagle-Vail G.C. to open Friday
May 4, 2011
EAGLE-VAIL – Spring has hit the High Country and Eagle-Vail will open 10 holes, the clubhouse, driving range and other practice facilities for golfers to tee it up.
Rounds cost $35, including cart or $55 for the day. Lessons with PGA golf professional Ben Welsh and others are available.
Pinnacle Passes are on sale through May 15. This full-season pass costs $1,099, including cart and unlimited play at Willow Creek Par 3. Ten-round punch cards will be sold throughout the season and the Weekly Pass which includes seven consecutive days of golf and pool admittance is also available. Visit http://www.eaglevailgolfclub.com for more information about passes and prices.
New this year, Men’s League will be playing on Sunday afternoons and Ladies’ League on Tuesday mornings. Plan ahead for the Firecracker Tournament and fireworks party on July 3. Put your team together for the Three Generation Tourney July 2, sponsored by the Parent’s Handbook. Teams of youngsters with parents and grandparents will play Willow Creek Par-3 for fun and prizes.
For tee times, call 970-949-5267.
Trending In: Sports
- Vail Valley preps: Glenwood races past Battle Mountain, 48-3
- Vail Christian football outlasts Plateau Valley, 48-39
- Battle Mountain and Eagle Valley cross-country shine in Region 1 Meet
- Vail Valley preps: Battle Mountain soccer finishes regular season with win vs. Sailors
- Eagle-Vail hosts cross-country regionals
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire