Eagle-Vail G.C. to open Friday
May 4, 2011
EAGLE-VAIL – Spring has hit the High Country and Eagle-Vail will open 10 holes, the clubhouse, driving range and other practice facilities for golfers to tee it up.
Rounds cost $35, including cart or $55 for the day. Lessons with PGA golf professional Ben Welsh and others are available.
Pinnacle Passes are on sale through May 15. This full-season pass costs $1,099, including cart and unlimited play at Willow Creek Par 3. Ten-round punch cards will be sold throughout the season and the Weekly Pass which includes seven consecutive days of golf and pool admittance is also available. Visit http://www.eaglevailgolfclub.com for more information about passes and prices.
New this year, Men’s League will be playing on Sunday afternoons and Ladies’ League on Tuesday mornings. Plan ahead for the Firecracker Tournament and fireworks party on July 3. Put your team together for the Three Generation Tourney July 2, sponsored by the Parent’s Handbook. Teams of youngsters with parents and grandparents will play Willow Creek Par-3 for fun and prizes.
For tee times, call 970-949-5267.
Trending In: Sports
- Freud: With 5 wins, does Shiffrin shoot for history? (column)
- Nothing finer: Battle Mountain cross-country’s Hardings head to North Carolina
- Double gold medalist Ligety gives Utah edge over Denver in Olympic chase
- Freud: Have the Broncos hit rock bottom? We hope so (column)
- Eagle County snowboarders Jake Pates, Zoe Kalapos competing in Dew Tour modified halfpipe Dec. 15-16
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs