Eagle Vailley lax celebrates its seniors
May 5, 2017
GYPSUM — It was a tough Senior Day for Eagle Valley lacrosse as the Devils lost to visiting Glenwood Springs, 16-8, in Gypsum.
More importantly, seniors Connor Wilson, David Witt, Tate Carlson, Finn Blomquist, Keaton Fedrizzi, Ryan Hinchcliffe and Wyatt Alt took their bows.
"They've been everything to us," Devils coach Boomer Devlin said. "Last year was a coaching transition and they did an awesome job. They gave everything they had and it's sad to see them go. It's been a great two years."
Eagle Valley's season finale is today at Conifer.
Trending In: Sports
- Nothing finer: Battle Mountain cross-country’s Hardings head to North Carolina
- Freud: With 5 wins, does Shiffrin shoot for history? (column)
- Freud: Beaver Creek Birds of Prey saga vaults Hirscher to win? (column)
- Breckenridge disabled sports event helps Las Vegas shooting survivor move forward with her life
- Re-imagined superpipe highlights this weekend’s post-Olympic Dew Tour
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days