On the Hill: Nice groomers at Beaver Creek
December 24, 2013
VIDEO: Vail Daily reporter/copy chief Ross Leonhart delivers his daily snow conditions report while snowboarding down Larkspur at Beaver Creek Resort.
Beaver Creek official report: 0″ new snow, 1″ in last week
Vail Daily field report: Cloudy and cold, with groomers to be had in the morning.
Weather: Mostly cloudy
Recommended Stories For You
Liftline status: The holiday crowd has arrived. Lines aren’t too bad on the mountain, but there are definitely more people at Beaver Creek this week.
Run of the day: Gunders, at Bachelor Gulch, was groomed
Breakdown: There is a solid base at Beaver Creek before Christmas. No new snow since Friday, but plenty of groomed runs.
Snowcast: The National Weather service is reporting there’s a 40 percent chance of snow Monday night, mainly into early Tuesday morning. It is also reporting a 50 percent chance of snow Tuesday with a high of 28 degrees.
Trending In: Sports
- Vail’s Lindsey Vonn says 2018-19 season will be her last
- Vail Valley weekend preps wrap: No kidding, everybody wins
- Vail Valley preps: Battle Mountain football squeaks by Steamboat Springs, 35-32
- Hess: Week 7 of college football was wild (column)
- Vail Valley preps: Battle Mountain soccer keeps rolling, blanks Devils, 8-0
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail