Town Talk for September 14
September 13, 2012
Tell us what’s going on around town.
Submissions must be received by noon prior to the day of desired publication. We cannot guarantee all submissions will be published. To guarantee placement, contact our paid ad department.
Thanks for all the photo submissions. We really appreciate them, and we want you to have your photos back! Please pick up your photos at the front office of the Daily within 30 days. Photos not picked up by then will be filed in the infamous File 13, never to be seen again.
Vail Oktoberfest returns today in Vail Village! Get out your lederhosen and dust off your dirndls – it’s time for the world’s biggest party. Don’t miss the Bavarian Costume Contest! Get full event details online at http://www.vail-oktoberfest.com
Recommended Stories For You
Come out to Gypsum Creek on Saturday morning and maybe this guy will show you where to go! Eagle Valley Cross Country is hosting its second annual Devil’s Dash 5K – a 5-kilometer run on the beautiful green grass of a golf course! The kids races start at 8:15 a.m., and at 8:45 a.m. the citizens race takes off. Register at-http://www.runnercard.com/e/runner.main?meet=4287 through today at 5 p.m.
Trending In: Sports
- Vail local River Radamus wins junior world championships super-G, Shiffrin offers congrats
- 11 Vail Nordic skiers make Cross-County Junior Nationals in Alaska
- 1 dead after avalanche hits Swiss ski resort
- Vail Mountain Winter Uphill complete race results
- Pritchard: Combating loss of muscle mass after aging starts (column)
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- Edwards man comes face to face with mountain lion Tuesday night
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode