Structure fire in Vail ‘likely’ sparked by grill | VailDaily.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Structure fire in Vail ‘likely’ sparked by grill

VAIL, Colorado – Firefighters Thursday battled a fire at a home on Arosa Drive in West Vail. No one was injured in the blaze, but firefighters said the home sustained “significant” damage.

Vail Fire Chief Mark Miller said the home, at 2458 Arosa Drive, was part of a four-unit complex. The other three units weren’t damaged in the fire. The home was unoccupied at the time the 911 call came in, and a dog in the home was rescued unharmed.

Speaking by phone from the fire scene Thursday afternoon, Miller said the fire started on the outside of the unit, but investigators haven’t yet determined a cause.


Support Local Journalism


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User