Top 10 Reads at the Bookworm of Edwards
1. “Cold Dish,” by Craig Johnson
2. “View From Who I Was,” by Heather Sappenfield
3. “Save by Roy,” by Terry Frei and Adrian Dater
4. “All the Light We Cannot See,” by Anthony Doerr
5. “100 Days of Real Food,” by Lisa Leake
6. “Fall Line,” by Nathaniel Vinton
7. “Boys in the Boat,” by Daniel Brown
8. “Rosie Project,” by Graeme Simsion
9. “The Painter,” by Peter Heller
10. “Eli and Mort’s Epic Adventures,” by Elyssa Pallai
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Case numbers for COVID-19 are rising in Eagle County, and just about everywhere else. To save the new ski season, Vail officials are taking new measures to slow the spread, limiting virtually all gatherings to…