Top Books at the bookworm of edwards
1. “Eli and Mort’s Beaver Creek Adventures,” by Elyssa Pallai and Daniel Nagler
2. “Ski Town Apres Ski,” by Jennie Iverson
3. “Elf On The Shelf,” by Carol Aebersold
4. “All The Light We Cannot See,” by Anthony Doerr
5. “Boys In The Boat,” by Daniel James Brown
6. “Ski Town Soups,” by Jennie Iverson
7. “Unbroken,” by Laura Hillenbrand
8. “Beaver Creek,” by Laura Thompson
9. “Twelve Days of Christmas in Colorado,” by Linda Ashman
10. “Learning to Ski with Mr. Magee,” by Chris Van Dusen
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Vail’s updated plans regarding the state guidelines and isolation housing requirements is one of several pieces of information guests are waiting on heading into the 2020-21 season.