Town of Eagle launches creative campaign
August 11, 2010
EAGLE, Colorado – The town of Eagle last week launched a new creative campaign and new tagline. “Eagle, Classic Colorado” is the new tagline that aims to showcase the “fun, easy-going nature” of Eagle. Town officials are touting events that are happening in the town throughout the month of August.
“August is a great month to come to Eagle,” said Kraige Kinney, Eagle trustee and member of the Marketing Steering Committee.
Locally based Anderson Marketing Communications and Events has been working with the town to create the marketing plan and efforts and teamed up with e7th Creative to create the new tagline and art.
“This is such a great community with so much to offer and it is rewarding to be able to put it together,” said Jill Anderson of Anderson Marketing.
The lineup of events for August includes:
• Eagle Farmers Market, every Friday from 4-8 p.m. in Eagle Town Park.
Recommended Stories For You
• Potatopalooza, Saturday, from 12-9 p.m. on Broadway. Includes couch potato race, potato car derby, longboard demos and a kids zone along with beer and potato vodka tents. Musical lineup includes Hardscrabble, Bluzilla, The Sess and Bonfire Dub.
• Demolition Derby, Aug. 20, 7 p.m. Eagle County Fairgrounds.
• Roundup Wine Tour. Benefit for the Round Up River Ranch. Aug. 21, 5 p.m.
• Wet T-shirt contest and fundraiser for breast cancer. Soak and Save the Tatas Benefitting Susan G Komen Foundation. Aug. 28, 9 p.m., Brush Creek Saloon on Broadway.
For more information on any of the events, go to http://www.townofeagle.org